We have invested a great deal resources in the developent and design of lightweight armoring materials that allow for unique and form-fitted applications while sustaining the highest protection levels.
Armoring Process and Vehicle Upgrades
- We provide complete 360-degree armoring to ensure full protection keeping the vehicle performance. We use tested bulletproof materials compliant with CEN European and American NIJ standards.
- The passenger cabin is armored to B6 protection level, including the firewall, pillars, sidewalls, doors, rear wall. Passenger doors are fitted with overlap system in order to prevent penetration through door pillars.
- Transparent material: protected bullet-resistant glass with a very high optical quality and UV protection. Driver window can be open up to 10 cm.
- The roof is protected against 90-degree shooting angle.
- The floor is protected by ballistic carpet proved against 2x DM 51 hand grenades.
- Fuel tank armor (petrol vehicles only) is made of ballistic steel against 2 x DM51 hand grenades detonating simultaneously.
- Armored Battery and the ECU in the engine compartment are protected with ballistic steel.
- All the tires are equipped with a Run Flat system, which allows driving up to 50 km with an average speed of 50 km/h in case of an emergency.
- Exhaust outlet is protected with wire mesh against explosive device.
- If needed we reinforce the vehicle chassis in cases of an extreme load.
- All the original hinges are replaced by HD custom-engineered mechanism.
- In order to ensure road safety, the entire suspension system is reinforced.
- Shock absorbers, springs and stabilizer bars are replaced with heavy-duty components.
- Breaking system is reinforced by replacing to a ventilated disc system preventing over heating.
- 7-ton jack is additionally supplied.