Composite materials offer advantages such as low weight, corrosion resistance, high fatigue strength, faster assembly, etc. We specialize in design and manufacturing of unique and advanced composite material products composed of fiberglass, carbon fiber, Kevlar, epoxy, polyethylene and ballistic carpets.
- High strength and stiffness combined with lightness, excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
- Material can be designed in addition to the structure
- Corrosion and chemicals resistance
- Defense industry
- Armor products
- Aerospace industry
- Unmanned combat air vehicle (UCAV) and unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
- Products for the automotive industry
- Thermoforming is one of the most common methods of processing plastic materials.
- These plastic products are all around us and play a major part in our daily lives. It is a very versatile process used to manufacture a wide range of products from automotive products to high impact aircraft cockpit covers. It is also used extensively to make design prototypes of products to be produced by other processes.
- Automotive and Vehicular Industry
- Wheel Hub Covers, Storage Racks
- Wind Tunnel Models, Parts for All Terrain Vehicles
- Truck Cab Door Interiors, Wind and Rain Deflectors
- Scooter Shrouds, Mudguards, Bumpers and Protective Panels
- Battery and Electronic Housings, Prototype and Development work
- Utility Shelves, Liners, Seat Backs, Door Inner liners and Dash Surrounds
- Windshields, Motorcycle Windshields, Golf Cart Shrouds, Seats and Trays
- Hardtops and Interior Components